Looking for Halloween Activities for Toddlers, Preschoolers, & Big Kids? I’ve got you covered.
There’s nothing worse than scrolling through Pinterest and finding nothing. You know what I mean – tons of search results (duh) but nothing that’s going to work for your kids.
I know: I’ve lived the frustration so I channeled it into a massive list of easy Halloween activities for toddlers and kids of all ages.
These activities are simple – you can set them up in seconds.
These activities use “normal” items – you don’t need to run out and get anything extra.
These activities were designed with toddlers in mind – you don’t need to worry about the age level.
40+ easy Halloween Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
I searched the world over – and by world, I mean Pinterest – to find the best of the best Halloween activities for toddlers and big kids.
Because I’m type-A and just can’t handle a giant long list of links, I’ve broken the activities into 3 categories: arts & crafts, sensory inspired, and easy activities and included a photo of each activity.
RELATED: Looking for some Halloween books perfect for the season? Check out my favorites!
Get ready to click through to some amazing blogs as you plan your Halloween activities.
Toddler and Preschool Sensory Activities for Halloween
- Pumpkin Gak – Busy Toddler
- Easy Witch’s Brew – Toddler Approved
- Halloween Play Dough – Picklebums
- Halloween Slime – The Best Ideas for Kids
- Orange Rice and Spiders: Halloween Sensory Bin – Busy Toddler
- Spider Play Dough – Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Halloween Sensory Bin – Gift of Curiosity
- Pumpkin Bath – Busy Toddler
1. Jack-o-Lantern Squish Bag – Fantastic Fun and Learning
2. Halloween Sensory Bin – Simple Fun for Kids
3. Halloween Play Dough Tray – Paper and Glue
4. Glow in the Dark Ghost Halloween Sensory Bottle – Rhythms of Play
5. Halloween Shaving Cream Sensory – Days with Grey
6. Slimy Spaghetti Sensory Activity – Hands On as We Grow
7. Halloween Eye Ball Soup – Days with Grey
8. Halloween Sensory Bin – Paper and Glue
Halloween Arts & Crafts Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Shake it Up! No Mess Pumpkin Painting for Kids – Sunny Day Family
- Halloween Stamp Art – Busy Toddler
- Button and Ribbon Pumpkins – Toddler Approved
- Spooktacular Abstract Halloween – Keep Toddlers Busy
- Painting Pumpkins Art & Sensory – Busy Toddler
- Kitchen Tool Halloween Craft – Happy Toddler Playtime
- Hidden Ghost Painting Activity – Fun with Mama
- Halloween Potato Printing – Messy Little Monster
1. Bat Headband Halloween Craft – Fantastic Fun and Learning
2. Egg Carton Jack-o-Lantern Craft for Halloween – Gift of Curiosity
3. Silly Sticker Pumpkins – Sunny Day Family
4. Halloween Spider Craft – My Home Based Life
5. Sparkly Spider Web Collage for Kids – Toddler Approved
6. Drawing with Colored Sand – Buggy and Buddy
7. Paint with Spiders – Fantastic Fun and Learning
8. Color Mixing Paper Plate Pumpkins – Messy Little Monster
Easy & Fun Halloween Activities for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Pumpkin Fizz – Busy Toddler
- Pumpkin Toss – Playground Parkbench
- Spider Web Fine Motor Activity – Fun Learning for Kids
- Pumpkin Tic Tac Toe – Toddler Approved
- Storytime STEAM with 5 Little Pumpkins – Preschool STEAM
- Ring Around the Pumpkin – Sunny Day Family
- Spider Web Jumble – Playground Parkbench
- Pumpkin Hammering – Preschool Powol Packets
1. Feed the Pumpkin – Busy Toddler
2. Halloween Orange and Black Sensory Bin– Busy Toddler
3. Room on the Broom Book Box– Days with Grey
4. Simple Halloween Sorting Activity – Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
5. Spider Dots Breakfast Invitation – Days with Grey
6. Fine Motor Spiders – Twitchetts
7. Pumpkin Face Emotions – Mama in the Now
8. Halloween Cascarones – Play Teach Repeat
These Halloween activities for toddlers are amazing!
Which activity will you try first?
Leave a Comment