Let’s spice up toddler bath time and make it fun again!
You’re in one of two bath time camps. Either you live a life of easy peasy, lemon squeezy toddler baths. OR it can be the time of day you dread the most and wonder why anyone even tries bathing kids. My goal: make toddler bath time fun by making it an activity not a chore.
Bath time has such great potential – the water, the bubbles, the contained toddlers so there really can’t be a mess… but it can get lost sometimes in the shrieking of “I don’t want to wash my hair”. I went on a hunt around the Internet for the best of the best toddler bath time activities.
A few toddler bath time go-to supplies
(this list contains affiliate links)
I have a few go-to bath time supplies that make bathing just a little more fun day to day. Here’s an easy bath tub supply list to spice up bath time:
- Crayola Bath Dropz – for colorful bath water
- Puppet bath mitts
- Munchkin Bath Letters and Numbers
- Stacking cups
Ready for a great list of toddler bath time activities?
I’m sure these activities will bring the fun back to your tub and make bath tub an absolute hoot. Get ready to click through to some amazing blogs and pin some fantastic ideas.
- Lego Bath – Busy Toddler
- Homemade Bath Paints for Kids – Messy Little Monster
- Color Bath – Busy Toddler
- Neon Bath Painting– Adventures of Adam
- Foam Bath – Busy Toddler
- Pool Noodle Bath – The Jenny Evolution
- Popsicle Bath – Busy Toddler
- Water Beads Bath – Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Cool Whip Painting – Busy Toddler
- Bath Time Play Dough – Sugar Spice and Glitter
- Baby Gak Bath – Busy Toddler
- Ocean Themed Bath – Craftulate
- Pom Pom Bath – Busy Toddler
- Soap Foam Bath Paints – And Next Comes L
- Rainbow Bath Tub Painting – Adventures of Adam
- Hidden Train Bath Bombs – Craftulate
- Bath Targets – Busy Toddler
- Letter Bath Time Fun – Adventures of Adam
- DIY Fizzy Bath Bombs – Sugar Spice and Glitter
Which toddler bath time idea will you try first?