Welcome to Busy Toddler’s FREE Summer Camp at Home
Inside: Learn more about Summer Camp at Home – a fun activity series for your family.
Looking for a little at-home summer fun for 2021?
Welcome to Busy Toddler’s Summer Camp at Home: a FREE option to help families have a memorable summer.
RELATED: Looking for fun outdoor toys? Check out my list of amazing summer toys!
Wait, what is “Summer Camp at Home”?
Sometimes summer can be a little daunting: schools out and the routines are gone… what do we do now?
I’ve created this summer time resource to help make the days and weeks fly by with beautiful fun and memories.
The Camp Quick Facts:
- IT’S FREE
- 6 themed weeks of play
- Each week has 6 easy activities
- Each theme also has 1 writing prompt (for older kids) & 1 extra activity
- Manageable supply lists
- Simple ideas (low cost, low prep)
- For toddler to elementary students
I designed this summer camp at home to help. To give families a little guidance on the fun journey of summer.
This is NOT meant to be overwhelming.
This is NOT meant to be stressful.
This is NOT meant to do anything other than give a little boost to your summer if you need it.
Themed summer fun for the whole family
There are six weeks to this summer program: you can do any, all, and in whatever order you’d like.
It’s flexible and up to you.
I wrote the activities to meet a wide range of ages – from homes with toddlers to elementary age children. These summer camp weeks are designed to be easily adaptable.
What themes are planned?
- STEM WEEK – Science and experiments are the theme of this week’s play.
- NATURE WEEK – Have fun in the outdoors with this easy weekly plan for playing in nature.
- GAMES WEEK – It’s all about fun & games & play! A week of learning some amazing games for kids.
- ART WEEK – Learn some new art techniques and ways to create in this hands-on week
- WATER & ICE WEEK – What would be summer without the cool and cold fun?
- CAMPING WEEK – Can’t have a summer camp without camping themed activities.
What kind of activities are included?
Each week’s theme has 6 activities – pick and choose what works for your family. These are “Busy Toddler” style activities aka low prep, few supplies, high amounts of fun and learning.
I also included a writing prompt for elementary students.
Writing is such a passion of mine – but I know it can be frustrating to keep kids writing at home during the summer.
I wanted to give an option for parents of older kids for a little learning fun – and maybe something they can do at nap time while younger siblings rest.
An extra “bonus” activity is also included that can typically be left out for an entire week of play.
- The activities are easy
- The activities are fun
- The activities are themed
FUN. SIMPLE. EASY. AND FREE. Music to my ears.
Summer Camp at Home was made for YOU
If you need a little structure on summer mornings…
If you’re tired of searching Pinterest each day…
Check out this fun and FREE resource to help your summer days run a little smoother.
Sometimes, just having a few extra ideas can make the days so much easier.
Here’s how to download the FREE files:
It’s so easy – download the FREE files using this link or the giant red button below. See? Simple simple.
Summer will be incredible…
Summer doesn’t have to be stress filled and complicated.
Let Busy Toddler’s Summer Camp at Home help your family have a magical summer.