Looking for some easy Valentine’s Day Activities for Toddlers? I found a few…
Valentine’s Day is a tricky holiday in the toddler and preschool years. For one, it’s a little random and abstract, and it’s no where near as explosive and exciting as Christmas just was.
It can be a little ho-hum.
Or it can be a whole love of fun with these easy Valentine’s Day activities for toddlers and preschoolers. Simple activities, quick and easy activities. The kind of activities that introduce the holiday in a fun, loving way.
So I found 35+ activities perfect for celebrating Valentine’s day with toddlers and preschoolers.
I know you don’t have time to scour through Pinterest looking for little kid appropriate Valentine’s Day activities. Well good news, I (kind of) do. I mean, I definitely spent some solid nap times on this but it was well worth it.
Try these easy activities for toddlers and preschoolers!
As I’ve started introducing Valentine’s Day to my kids – I’ve found that activities are a great way to talk about a “new to them” holiday.
We also started making these Love Posters as a simple Valentine’s Day activity that can be done daily with the whole family. It’s an easy way to learn more about what Valentine’s Day mean.
Are you ready for these Valentine activities?
I looked high and low, and got in contact with some of my favorite bloggers to put this list together for you. Get ready to click over to some amazing blogs!
My Type A nature got to me and I had to separate the links into two groups: arts & crafts and quick & easy activities. It’s so much easier to see them this way!
Arts & Crafts Activities for Valentine’s Day
1.Tape Resist Heart Art – Play Teach Repeat
2. Mess Free Toddler Heart Craft (salad spinner art) – Toddler Approved
3. Heart Art Stamping – Messy Little Monsters
5. Valentine Shaving Cream Hearts – Hello, Wonderful
6. Heart Names: Crayon Resist Art – Happy Toddler Playtime
7. Simple Valentine’s Day Heart Suncatcher – Happiness is Homemade
8. Easy Baby/Toddler Valentine’s Day Art – Fun at Home with Kids
1. Simple Heart Craft for Toddlers – No Time for Flash Cards
2. Cookie Cutter Painting for Valentine’s Day – Hands On As We Grow
3. Easy Valentine Wreath – Simply Bessy
4. Valentine’s Creative Table – Mama Papa Bubba
5. Heart Shaped Binoculars for Valentine’s Day – Happily Ever Mom
6. Valentine Heart Button Craft – Hands On As We Grow
7. Fingerprint Heart Rocks – Hello, Wonderful
8. DIY Heart Stamp Art – Fantastic Fun and Learning
Fun & Easy Valentine’s Day Activities for Toddlers
- Valentine’s Day Sensory Bin – Busy Toddler
2. Easy Valentine’s Day Play Dough – Housing a Forest
3. Heart Letter Puzzles – Happy Tot Shelf
4. Heart Stickers Activity – Busy Toddler
5. Learning Colors Hunt with Hearts – Toddler Approved
6. Rainbow Valentine’s Day Hearts – Days with Grey
7. Valentine’s Day Letter Match – Happy Toddler Playtime
8. Heart-Themed Fine Motor Activity – Buggy and Buddy
- Valentine’s Day Sorting Activity – Busy Toddler
2. Valentine’s Day Gluing Activity – Happy Toddler Playtime
3. Love Stickers Activity – Busy Toddler
4. Valentine’s Slime Sensory Tray – Mama Papa Bubba
5. Heart Hopscotch – Toddler Approved
6. Heart Match Counting Activity – Days with Grey
7. Colorful Hearts Sensory Bin for Valentine’s Day – Preschool Inspirations
8. Valentine’s Day Heart & Rice Bin – Active Littles
- Counting Hearts Sticky Wall – Happy Toddler Playtime
2. Giant Heart Matching Game – Toddler Approved
3. Valentine’s Sensory Bin with Dyed Chickpeas – And Next Comes L
4. Toddler Sensory Play: Valentine’s Day Soup – Fun at Home with Kids
5. Valentine Hearts Number Recognition Activity – Preschool Inspirations