Need some quick and easy pom pom activities? Here’s a fantastic list!
Pom pom balls are magical to toddlers. Trust me – I have a lot of experience with this (wink). When you break out the bag of pom pom balls, toddlers perk up and seem to just know something fun is coming.
I’ve put together a round-up of 17 awesome pom pom activities that you and your toddler are going to love. These pom pom activities are the best because you can put the project together in seconds but toddlers will play much, much longer.
Pom pom activities are so easy to put together!
Here are a few pom pom materials I like to have on hand to make activities a snap to set up.
(this list contains affiliate links)
Remember that pom pom balls look delicious to toddlers. Use parental discretion to decide if your tot is ready for pom pom balls and (as always) supervise every activity.
17 awesome pom pom activities
In no particular order, here are 17 fantastic pom pom activities that you can set up in seconds for your toddler. I’m sure these activities will capture your toddler’s attention!
Get ready to click through to some amazing blogs!
- Pom Pom Pool – Busy Toddler
- Pom Pom Color Push – Munchkins and Moms
- Pom Pom Number Boards – Craftulate
- Simple Pom Pom Drop Activity – Busy Toddler
- Fine Motor Color Sorting Activity – Munchkins and Moms
- Pom Pom Push – Busy Toddler
- Learning Colors with Pom Poms – Life Over C’s
- Pom Pom Sorting – Busy Toddler
- Soup Can Creatures – Munchkins and Moms
- Pom Pom Patterns – Craftulate
- Pom Pom Pouring – Busy Toddler
- Sticky Pom Pom Art on a Light Table– And Next Comes L
- Monster Munch – Mom Inspired Life
- Pom Pom Transfer – Busy Toddler
- Fine Motor Tools Pom Pom Drop – Crafty Kids at Home
- Pom Pom Grasp – Busy Toddler
- Easter Egg Sorting Activity – Busy Toddler
Which of these easy pom pom activities will you try first?
Leave a Comment