A truly awesome round-up of fall activities for toddlers
Who else is ready for crisp weather and pumpkin play? I can’t be the only one raising my hand! Fall is here and this magical season has me so excited for a new round of fall-themed toddler activities. My fall activities bucket list is practically a mile long!
Fall activities are a great way to introduce toddlers to a new season, a season of change, and all the fun that comes with it. I’ve rounded up 50+ incredibly awesome fall activities tailor made for our toddler crowd. Plus, I’ve divided these 50+ activities into three categories: arts & crafts, sensory based learning, and simple fun activities.
50+ Fall Activities full of future memories
In no particular order (except that I put them into nice, neat “I’m type A” categories), here are some of my favorite fall activities for toddlers from around the web!
Get ready to click-thru to some amazing blogs and see some fantastic Fall ideas!
25+ Fall Art Activities for Toddlers
Who doesn’t love having some fall art in the house especially when it’s toddler made? These art projects and craft activities are perfect for our toddlers!
- Fall Leaf Craft – Busy Toddler
- Foil Printed Fall Tree – Munchkins and Moms
- Autumn Handprint Tree – Arty Crafty Kids
- Apple Printing – Simple Fun For Kids
- Circle Stamped Pumpkins – I Heart Crafty Things
- Rolling Acorn Painting – Crafts on the Sea
- Leaf Art for Toddlers – Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds
- Marble Painting – Munchkins and Moms
- Autumn Forest Craft – Kidz Activities
- Painting with Nature Process Art – Kids Craft Room
- Deliriously Easy Mini Pumpkin Prints – What Do We Do All Day?
- Pinecone Apple Craft – Non Toy Gifts
- Colorful DIY Fall Wreath for Kids – Mommy’s Bundle
- Footprint Painted Fall Tree – Emma Owl
- Leaf Threading – Here Come the Girls
- Invitation to Draw Fall Leaves – Munchkins and Moms
- Puffy Paint Pumpkins – Emma Owl
- Q-Tip Painting: Fall Tree – There’s Just One Mommy
- Autumn Print Leaf Mobile – Sand in My Toes
- Paper Plate Apple Shaker Craft for Kids – Craft Create Calm
- Fall Leaf Finger Paint Art – Mini Monets and Mommies
- Painted Leaf Monsters – Messy Little Monster
- Fall Fingerprint Tree – Fun Handprint Art
- Leaf Art Project for Kids – What Do We Do All Day?
- Fall Trees Drawing Prompt – Bambini Travels
- Autumn Leaf Monsters – Crafty Kids at Home
20 Fall Sensory Activities for Toddlers
Here’s 20 awesome fall sensory activities that toddlers will love: sensory bottles, easy to make sensory bins, and sensory materials (think fall inspired gak, scented play dough, etc). These activities look amazing!
- Pumpkin Gak – Busy Toddler
- Fall Leaves Soup – And Next Comes L
- Leaf Sensory Bags – Kids Craft Room
- Autumn Leaves Sensory Bin – Stay at Home Educator
- Pumpkin Bath – Busy Toddler
- Fall Rice Sensory Bin – Simple Fun for Kids
- Indoor Cranberry Bog – Views from a Step Stool
- Fall Sensory Bottles for Exploring Nature – Little Bins for Little Hands
- Invitation to Make a Fall Sensory Bottles – Munchkins and Moms
- Autumn Leaves Play Dough – Here Come the Girls
- Fall Sensory Bottles – The Mud Kitchen
- Natural Apple Scented No Cook Play Dough – Natural Beach Living
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Playdough – Homeschool Preschool
- Apple Oobleck Fall Science Experiment – Little Bins for Little Hands
- Autumn Sensory Bin: Little House in the Pumpkin – Adventures in a Box
- Fall Sensory Bin for Little Learners – Mrs. Jones’ Creation Station
- Simple Fall Themed Sensory Bin – Teach Me Mommy
- Corn Sensory Play – Best Toys 4 Toddlers
- Autumn Maths Sensory Bin – Here Come the Girls
- Apple Pie Scented Sensory Cloud Dough – Little Bins for Little Hands
- Bird Seed Sensory Play – Best Toys 4 Toddlers
18 Simple Fall Activities Toddlers will Love
The last set in our round-up: 18 simple fall activities. These range from seed counting to sorting, fine motor skills work to ice block excavating. This list has a little of everything!
- Fall Sort and Paint – Busy Toddler
- Pounding Pumpkins Alphabet Activity – Mom Inspired Life
- Fall Leaves Quiet Book – Teach Me Mommy
- Autumn Science: Comparing Squash with Mrs. McNosh – Teach Beside Me
- Fall Leaf Shadow Matching – Tot Schooling
- Geoboard Gourds – Parenting Chaos
- Fall Leaves Alphabet Activity – Mom Inspired Life
- Fall Ice Tower Excavation – Crafts on the Sea
- Apple Bobbing Activity – Sunny Day Family
- Fine Motor Skills Practice with Acorns – What Do We Do All Day?
- Invitation to Explore: Nature in the Fall – KC Edventures
- Rolling Pumpkins Activity – Sunny Day Family
- Pumpkin Volcano – Parenting Chaos
- I Can’t Wait for Pumpkin Pie Finger Play – Preschool Powol Packets
- Easy Fall Tree Activity – Powerful Mothering
- Fall Leaf Lacing – Rhythms of Play
- Laminated Rainbow Leaf Sort – The Kavanaugh Report
- Fall Leaf Hunt for Kids – KC Edventures
- Contact Paper Sticky Wall Fall Tree – I Heart Crafty Things
Fall activities for toddlers are the best! We can’t wait to get started on this list and see how much fun we can have this season.
Which fall activities look the most fun to you?