Are you ready for 190 days of learning?
**THIS PRODUCT LISTING IS FOR THE FULL PLAYING PRESCHOOL HOMESCHOOL PRESCHOOL CURRICULUM PLUS 20+ PAGE START UP GUIDE. ***THIS IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT. THIS IS A DOWNLOADABLE PRODUCT.***YOU ARE PERMITTED TO PRINT ONE COPY OF PLAYING PRESCHOOL FOR PERSONAL USE, NO REDISTRIBUTION***PRINTING IN BLACK AND WHITE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR COST SAVINGS**
Welcome to Playing Preschool! From the creator of Busy Toddler, this is a new homeschool preschool curriculum. Fast, easy, and affordable.
The Playing Preschool program is a 19 unit curriculum designed to introduce children to a variety of learning concepts in a fun and exciting way. This program is play-based, hands-on, and designed for at home use. Playing Preschool is “evergreen” so you can start this program at any point in the year!
- This program is not time consuming. Each day takes about 45 minutes.
- This program is not sit and do work. These activities are all about moving and playing.
- This program is not going to cost you an arm and a leg to set up. Most supplies are already found in your house.
What is Playing Preschool?
It’s a homeschool preschool curriculum built on simple, engaging, and active play-based learning. Each unit is two weeks long so it’s a 330+ page program with 190 days of activities. And that’s what this is: educational activities, full of learning but without the pressure or length of typical school.
Plus, there’s a clear sequence and progression of skills in this program so as children grow and develop, so do the activities. You’ll notice quickly that the activities in Unit 19 are a lot more challenging than in Unit 1.
Here’s a look at the skills your child will work with each week:
- Alphabet Knowledge
- Recall and Retell
- Number Sense
But that’s not all! This program is full of science activities, fine motor skill, gross motor activities, art and sensory based activities.
How is each day structured?
A week is 5 days of learning activities. Here’s what each day looks like:
- Start the day: calendar, song/poem, and an introduction to the topic
- A read aloud hand picked to fit the theme
- “Things to Talk About”: a conversation to have with your child about the book/theme
- A learning activity – an activity usually done by parent AND child to develop a targeted skill and fits with the unit theme
- An easy activity – a quick & easy themed activity that the child can typically do independently
How will you know what to teach?
First of all, I created an amazing 20+ page start up document so I can show you the ins and outs of this program. In the start-up guide, I’ll share with you my tips and tricks for teaching Playing Preschool, because I know what it’s like trying to learn a new curriculum.
Each week has a unit overview so you’ll get a snapshot of how the week will look.
Each day has a detailed lesson plan so you’ll have clear directions for how to teach your child.
Need to see more about this homeschool preschool curriculum?
This is a digital product and is non-refundable.